Mercy House is devoted to assisting women who are facing an unplanned pregnancy. Our support comes from churches, individuals and volunteers who have a passion for this cause. If you have an interest in aiding us in our mission, please contact us to see how you can help.
What can I do?
1. Become a Mercy House Intercessory Prayer Partner
- A Prayer Partner is someone who commits to praying for Mercy House & our resident’s specific needs.
2. Support Mercy House financially by:
- A one-time monetary gift.
- A monthly support commitment.
- Physical donations such as diapers and baby items.
- Donating a vehicle. (Mercy House can provide necessary repairs if needed)
There are many other opportunities to support the Mission of Mercy House. To get involved, visit volunteer opportunities.